Your quality RCA product is warranted to be free from manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship, provided that the unit is used under the normal operating conditions intended by the manufacturer.
If you encounter any problems with your product, please look through our FAQ and Trouble Shooting Forums. You can also download a wide variety of user manuals from our Customer Service Webpage located at www.Curtisint.com/support/manuals.asp.
If you cannot find the product support that you need from our website, please contact our customer service department between the hours 8:30am to 4:30pm EST Monday through Friday. Our customer service phone numbers are 1-800-968-9853.
C.I. Service Dept. warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year on parts and 90 days on labor from the purchase date. If you originally purchased your product more than 90 days ago, a repair fee may apply.
- The original purchaser must present a copy of the original bill of sale and the service warranty card.
- Any alterations, abuse, misuse, battery corrosion or accidental damage voids the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover cabinets and accessories.
- The defective product should be mailed to:
In Canada In the U.S.A. Curtco International Ltd.
315 Attwell Drive
C/O Personal Repair
Curtis International Ltd. C/O Lotus International Company
6880 Commerce Blvd.
Canton MI 48187
- If mailing the product, the freight must be prepaid and a money order for $7.00 should be included to cover the cost of insurance and the return of the product. The money order must be made payable to Curtco International Ltd.
- Curtco International Ltd. reserves the right to repair or replace the part(s) which have become defective at their discretion.
- Please make sure to include your complete name and mailing address (including phone number) with your product.